Wednesday, April 1, 2015

To My Dearest One On Earth




To My Dearest One On Earth
by Love Letters to Heaven
on Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 6:30 pm


My dearest one, I'm sending this letter from above.
I know right now (you're) missing me, I can feel your love.
You think about my birthday, and the day I had to leave.
But always remember this: I don't wish for you to grieve.

When I wrote my first letter, from Heaven on that day,
I wanted you to understand, that I was doing okay.
I knew the hurt of losing me, would take time for you to heal,
And even though it's been awhile, to you, it seems unreal.

But Mom, here in Heaven, with Jesus by my side,
The Golden Gate will open, when you come here to reside.
I know it's difficult for you, to understand your pain,
But once you arrive in Heaven, it will all be explained.

It's okay for you to cry, just let the tears give way,
Then tilt your head and look above, you'll feel my touch today.
Just keep the faith, believe my words, you'll see the morning light.
God and I are with you, every morning, noon and night.

~by Love Letters to Heaven
~via Grieving Mothers

No comments:

Post a Comment