Mathew Jacob Riley, May 9, 1996 - April 20, 2013. This is a celebration and remembrance of his life. This is a place where I certainly hope that other mothers will find some hope, some peace. We as a family will never experience life quite the same without our beloved Mathew, but if we can persuade another heart to find hope, than our Mathew will live on forever!
Monday, May 6, 2013
Torture: I fall under every meaning there is to this word and that is all I will say! My mind=Torture!
1.a. Infliction of severe physical pain as a means of punishment or coercion. b. An instrument or a method for inflicting such pain.
2. Excruciating physical or mental pain; agony: the torture of waiting in suspense.
3. Something causing severe pain or anguish.
tr.v. tor·tured, tor·tur·ing, tor·tures
1. To subject (a person or an animal) to torture.
2. To bring great physical or mental pain upon (another). See Synonyms at afflict.
3. To twist or turn abnormally; distort: torture a rule to make it fit a case.