Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Forget Me Not

Forget me not, 
For I am there
In the beat of your heart,
On the wing of your prayer.

Forgive me my parting
And leaving you thus;
A joyous reunion
Is waiting for us!

Continue to strive
Toward your goal and be brave;
Know that my love
Didn't stop at the grave.

My spirit is with you 
Through good times and bad;
I share all the joys 
And the sorrows you've had.

Feel my presence 
Within your next breath,
And realize
There's no distance in death.

Ask for my help
And I'll answer your call;
Reach for my hand 
When you stumble and fall.

Run the last mile
With a smile on your face;
My arms will be waiting 
When you finish the race.

Always remember,
My love is right there--
In the beat of your heart,
On the wing of your prayer.

~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment