Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I'll Be Missing You!



Intro: puff daddy 

Every day I wake up 
I hope I'm dreaming 
I can't believe this shit 
Cant believe you ain't here 
Sometimes it's just hard for a nigga to wake up 
Its hard to just keep going 
Its like I feel empty inside without you being here 
I would do anything man, to bring you back 
Id give all this shit, shit the whole knot 
I saw your son today 
He look just like you 
You was the greatest 
You'll always be the greatest 
I miss you big 
Cant wait till that day, when I see your face again 
I can't wait till that day, when I see your face again... 

Yeah... this right here (tell me why) 
Goes out, to everyone, that has lost someone 
That they truly loved (cmon, check it out) 

Verse one: puff daddy 

Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show 
I laced the track, you locked the flow 
So far from hanging on the block for dough 
Notorious, they got to know that 
Life ain't always what it seem to be (uh-uh) 
Words can't express what you mean to me 
Even though you're gone, we still a team 
Through your family, I'll fulfill your dream (that's right) 
In the future, can't wait to see 
If you open up the gates for me 


Reminisce some time, the night they took my friend (uh-huh) 
Try to black it out, but it plays again 
When it's real, feelings hard to conceal 
Cant imagine all the pain I feel 
Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath) 
I know you still living your life, after death 

Chorus: faith evans 

Every step I take, every move I make 
Every single day, every time I pray 
Ill be missing you 
Thinking of the day, when you went away 
What a life to take, what a bond to break 
Ill be missing you 

[puff] I miss you big 

Verse two: puff daddy 

Its kinda hard with you not around (yeah) 
Know you in heaven smiling down (eheh) 
Watching us while we pray for you 
Every day we pray for you 
Till the day we meet again 
In my heart is where I'll keep you friend 
Memories give me the strength I need (uh-huh) to proceed 
Strength I need to believe 
My thoughts big I just can't define (cant define) 
Wish I could turn back the hands of time 
Us in the 6, shop for new clothes and kicks 
You and me taking flicks 
Making hits, stages they receive you on 
I still can't believe you're gone (cant believe you're gone) 
Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath) 
I know you still living you're life, after death 

No comments:

Post a Comment