Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Breeze Will Blow...

By Lyndie Pavalon formerly Sorenson

Another day on the horizon
Bright sunshine will light the sky
A breeze will blow across my skin
As my angel passes by

I love when you come visit
Leave that special sign for me
A rainbow sent from heaven...
butterflies that soar so free

Your spirit does surrounds me
You are close... but yet so far
This difficult life journey
Has left me here with such a scar

Tears that meet my mornings...
each day as I do wake
A mask I place upon my face
To hide this deep heartache

I was left behind with sorrow...
A love that transcends time or space
A wish for my sweet angel
For your gentle warm embrace

As the day drifts on towards night
Bright stars will light the sky
A breeze will blow across my skin
As my angel says good-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment